1/2 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup raw almonds or almond meal
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup chopped medjool dates, about 6-7 dates
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 Scoops MW Superior Whey GF (Madagascan vanilla bean flavour)
Pinch of salt
1. In a high speed blender or food processor add the cashews and almonds and pulse until they are finely ground, careful not to turn them into nut butter.
2. Add in the remaining ingredients and blend or pulse until everything starts to come together.
3. Scrape down the sides several times and add up to 2 tablespoons of water. You may need to remove the mixture and place it into a bowl and mash it together with your hands or a spatula.
4. Form into approximately 20 balls about 2 teaspoons each.
5. Store the energy bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.