Layered Acai Chia Cup
1⁄4 cup MW Chia Seeds
3⁄4 cup almond milk
2 tsp MW Acai Powder
1⁄2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
1⁄2 cup Frozen raspberries
1⁄2 Frozen banana
- 1⁄2 Cup almond milk
1⁄2 Frozen bananas
- 2-3 strawberries
1. Mix all the ingredients in layer 1 in a bowl until well combined.
2. Place in the fridge and let sit for 2-4 hours until you have a thick texture. If your mixture is too thick, add some more almond milk. If it is too thin for your taste, add a few more chia seeds.
3. Spoon your chia layer into the bottoms of a cup or jar.
4. Next, in a blender, blend all ingredients in layer 2. Carefully pour into your cup on top of the chia pudding.
5. Finally, blend layer 3 in a blender, and pour on top of layer 2.
6. Garnish with some fresh fruits, and enjoy!