Oatmeal Superfood Breakfast Bars
1 scoops MW Superior Whey (vanilla)
1 cup slivered almonds
4 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 & 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1/4 cup slivered almonds
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1 cup fresh organic blueberries
1/4 cup of coconut-almond milk (or plain coconut or plain almond milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Line 9 x 9 baking pan with parchment paper, lightly grease with coconut oil.
3. Add all BASE ingredients in to food processor until completely combined and wet, this may take several minutes
4. Line 9 x 9 baking pan with parchment paper, lightly grease with coconut oil.
5. Pour into prepared pan and smooth out with off set spatula until evenly spread.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
7. Combine TOPPING ingredients in medium bowl and stir to combine.
8. Removing pan from oven. Spoon the mixture onto the base and leave to cool in the refrigerator.